- € 0.00
Published on 14.11.2011 at 09:16 o'clock
Ad has been visited 2357 times.
Page of the Advertisement:
The small and easy to use system allows early ambulation of patients and provides important digital data for an objective evaluation of the course of therapy. It is comprised of a suction unit, disposable canisters and tubings.
* Promotes mobility
* Ensures digital documentation
* Guarantees safety
* Research based
Small, lightweight complete solution
Thopaz is a complete, extremely efficient thoracic drainage system. It is comprised of a suction unit, disposable canisters, and tubings. The set-up and handling of the device is very easy. Well-designed accessories add even more comfort to the lightweight system.
A step in direction of a more standardised chest drain management
The continuous recorded treatment data provides a significant advantage in making safe decisions for chest tube removal. The experience shows that the digital system is more accurate and consistent than analogue systems, which helps unify practices and simplify ward rounds. Streamlined hospital practice in chest tube management leads to better care for patients and cost savings for the hospital.
Cutting-edge thoracic drainage systems
Requirements Features Benefits
* Complete system with integrated suction source
* More rapid recovery after the operation
* Increased patient comfort
* Reduced workload for nursing personnel
* Electronic measuring and monitoring functions
* Data transfer to PC
* Important digital data for an objective evaluation of the course of therapy
* Supplements patient records with therapy data Supporting documentation in liability cases
* Ease of handling
* Alarm management
* Cannot be assembled/connected incorrectly
* Early intervention of problems or irregularities in the course of therapy
* Based on international, randomised, controlled,
* Scientific evidence of the efficiency and safety of Thopaz